Join Certified Holistic Nutritionist Stefanie Dawn for our first Nutrition Workshop of the year.
In this workshop we will be covering IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) which will cover the following topics:
- Intro into IIFYM/What are Macronutrients?
- Different apps to use to calculate and track macros
- How to find your BMR and how many any calories to consume based on activity
- How to calculate each macronutrient requirement (how much protein/carbs/fat to eat)
- Meal timing
- Meal prep/planning
- How to make your own weekly meal plan
As well as covering topics such as mindfulness, eating out, preparedness, supplementation and hydration, GOOD food vs. BAD food, nutrition myths, Q&A and Stefanie's #1 nutrition secret.
This will be a jam packed afternoon and you will leave with a strong knowledge and confidence in creating your own meal plans that still include your favourite foods and eating in a conscious way that will benefit your body as well as enhance your hard work over at the Haus.
Registration is closed. Please keep an eye out for our next workshop!