Join us for our first Nutrition Workshop of the year.
In this workshop we will be covering IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) which will cover the following topics:
- Intro into IIFYM/What are Macronutrients?
- Different apps to use to calculate and track macros
- How to find your BMR and how many any calories to consume based on activity
- How to calculate each macronutrient requirement (how much protein/carbs/fat to eat)
- Meal timing
- Meal prep/planning
- How to make your own weekly meal plan
As well as covering topics such as mindfulness, eating out, preparedness, supplementation and hydration, GOOD food vs. BAD food, nutrition myths, Q&A and Stefanie's #1 nutrition secret.
This will be a jam packed afternoon and you will leave with a strong knowledge and confidence in creating your own meal plans that still include your favourite foods and eating in a conscious way that will benefit your body as well as enhance your hard work over at the Haus.
Registration is closed. Please keep an eye out for our next workshop!